the big fuzz

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Special Kitty

The girl fed me the orange food this morning, which is much better than the special kitty stuff that I was eating before, even though I know it's diet food.

I also found this picture of me. I think it makes me look dignified, how I'm looking a little off to the side. It reminds me of when I used to do catalogue modeling for Purina. Those were good days. I had the inside scoop on all the new products, access to the latest and greatest food, and they treated me well. Those days are long gone since they only seem to employ a few full figured felines. Most of their models are thin new cats on the block, who barely eat, and are up all night partying. The good old days are gone.

I think I'll go dig up my old Shaggs album and listen to My Pal Foot Foot. That song always reminds me of better days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home