the big fuzz

Saturday, April 01, 2006

My Story...

Since this is my first post, let me tell you something about myself. I was born under a set of stairs, next to a big white house. Many cats lived here. Most cats living here were very scared and didn't talk much, but there was lots of space to wander around on own. There were other animals there, including a few horses, and a pond. I spent most of my time in the barn or the white house, away from the other cats - they smelled. The girl was a little rough with me, but nice. After figuring out how to survive in the barn, the girl put me in a box and brought to a different house.

This house was shorter, and yellow, but it had stairs, a forest and a bigger pond. The girl here was good to me, but the food was terrible. I spent 2 years here, with most of my time spent fighting raccoons, keeping other cats off my property, eating rabbits, birds and squirrels. I came inside once every few days to eat the bad food and rest for my next battle. Then another girl put me in a box, and brought me to a different house.

This house was thinner and taller, with crooked stairs. There are many more houses around, and many more cats, raccoons, skunks, squirrels and birds. I'm not allowed outside without a string attached to me. The food is better. There is a girl and a boy living here. I sleep a lot and look outside, waiting for my chance to escape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home